NEN 3140 Voldoende onderricht persoon - re-instruction (in English)
- Keep working independently and safely following the NEN 3140 guidelines
- Practice the procedures in our NEN 3140 practical lab
- Training provided entirely in English
Want to keep working on electrical installations safely and independently? Then follow the NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” re-instruction training course in English!
Are you qualified as a “Vakbekwaam persoon”, and are you due for your two-year re-instruction according to NEN 3140 and the Arbowet (Health and Safety Act) so you can continue to work safely and keep your qualification? And is English your preferred language? Then follow this training course in English. This training course includes one afternoon in the practical lab where, amongst other things, you will practice connecting and disconnecting engines and working on switchboards and distribution boxes.
After following the NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” re-instruction training course, your knowledge will be refreshed and you will be competent to continue to work safely on electrical installations. You will also be able to instruct others working on these installations. You will know how to use the right tools and safety equipment, and you will be able to assess the safety of various situations.
- Discussing your work environment through workplace assignments
- How to work safely in electrical engineering
- Risk assessment
- How to disconnect electrical installations from the power supply following predetermined steps
- Working, measuring or operating a powered installation
- Laws and regulations
- Cases about the above subjects as preparation for the practical lab sessions
Are you qualified as “Vakbekwaam persoon”, and are you due for your two-year re-instruction according to NEN 3140 and the Arbowet (Health and Safety Act) so you can continue to work safely and keep your qualification? Then this is the perfect training course for you. You will be trained for level: Check.
The NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” re-instruction training course includes half a day in the practical lab. Here, the following subjects will be addressed:
- Disconnecting and activating power installations according to NEN 3140
- Disconnecting and connecting engines
- Working on groups and switchboards
- Measuring and replacing fuses and fuse holders
- Drawing up a task-risk analysis for (your own) activities
The following is included in our courses:
Catering: unlimited coffee/tea and lunch
The afternoon/evening sessions also include dinner.
All our prices are exclusive of VAT.
Price: € 450,-
Throughout the course, we will assess active participation, correct application of the learned skills and the ability to apply what you have learned in practice. If you pass, you will receive a company-recognised certificate, which your employer can use to appoint you. More information on appointments and the appointment policy can be found here.
CerTech is an independent examination organisation responsible for developing, organising and conducting exams and tests. CerTech examines more than 10,000 candidates each year on behalf of trade organisations, consultancies and training institutes. These are mainly exams and tests focusing on technology, safety, security and organisation and communication.