NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon” (in English)
- Learn how to work safely following the NEN 3140 guidelines
- Directly practice the learned procedures in the NEN 3140 practical lab
- Training provided entirely in English
Want to be allowed to perform work without having an electrical engineering qualification? Follow the ROVC NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon” training course in English!
Is it your job to carry out simple activities on electrical installations, or do you want to be qualified as an NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon”? And is English your preferred language? Then this is the perfect training course for you. The training course takes one full day, half of which will be spent in our practical lab. Among other things, you will learn how to replace fuses and how to correctly use personal protective equipment.
After completing the NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon” training course (in English), you will know how to assess the dangers and risks involved in simple electrotechnical work, and you will be able to safely and independently perform simple electrotechnical work.
- Discussing your work environment through workplace assignments
- How to work safely in electrical engineering
- Risk assessment
- How to disconnect electrical installations from the power supply following predetermined steps
- Working, measuring or operating a powered installation
- Laws and regulations
- Cases about the above subjects as preparation for the practical lab sessions
Who is this training course for?
Is it your job to carry out simple activities on electrical installations, or do you want to be qualified as a NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon”? Then the NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon” training course (in English) is perfect for you. You will be trained for level: Check. No specific prior technical education is required for this course.
The NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon” training course (In English) includes half a day in the practical lab. Here, the following subjects will be addressed:
- The correct use of personal protection equipment
- Replacing fuses
- Resetting thermal packages
- Replacing fluorescent lamps, starters, wall sockets and light switches
- Disconnecting and connecting electric motors
The following is included in our courses:
- Course material
- Catering: unlimited coffee/tea and lunch
The afternoon/evening sessions also include dinner.
All our prices are exclusive of VAT.
Price: € 420,-
Throughout the course, we will assess active participation, correct application of the learned skills and the ability to apply what you have learned in practice. If you pass, you will receive a company-recognised certificate and your employer can appoint you to be a NEN 3140 “Voldoende onderricht persoon”.
CerTech is an independent examination organisation responsible for developing, organising and conducting exams and tests. Annually, CerTech examines more than 10.000 candidates on behalf of trade organisations, consultancies and training institutes. These are mainly exams and tests focusing on technology, safety, security and organisation & communication.