NEN 3140 Vakbekwaam persoon (in English)
- Learn how to work safely following the NEN 3140 guidelines
- Practice in the NEN 3140 practical lab
- Training provided entirely in English
The most comprehensive English ROVC training if you want to work independently on switchboards and distribution boxes and be certified as an NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon”.
Do you work on and/or inspect powered switchboards and machines? And is English your preferred language? Then follow the NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” training course. This course takes two days, one of which will be spent in our practical lab. You will learn how to measure and replace fuses and fuse holders, as well as how to draw up a task-risk analysis for (your own) activities.
After completing the NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” training course, you will be able to safely work on electrical installations, and you will also be able to safely instruct others working on these installations. You will know how to use the right tools and safety equipment, and you will be able to assess the safety of various situations.
- Discussing your work environment through workplace assignments
- How to work safely in electrical engineering
- Risk assessment
- How to disconnect electrical installations from the power supply following predetermined steps
- Working, measuring or operating a powered installation
- Laws and regulations
- Cases about the above subjects as preparation for the practical lab sessions
Who is this training course for?
Do you work on and/or inspect powered switchboards and machines? Then the NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam onderricht persoon” training course (in English) is perfect for you. The course is also suitable if you want to be appointed to be ‘Vakbekwaam persoon’ by your employer. You will be trained for level: Maintain. An education of lts-e level in electrical switching or something similar is a prerequisite for this course.
Do you want to be sure that you’re entering at the right level? Read more about how to qualify for different qualifications.
The NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon” training course (In English) includes two half days in the practical lab. Here, the following subjects will be addressed:
- Disconnecting and activating power installations according to NEN 3140
- Disconnecting and connecting engines
- Working on groups and switchboards
- Measuring and replacing fuses and fuse holders
- Drawing up a task-risk analysis for (your own) activities
The following is included in our courses:
Catering: unlimited coffee/tea and lunch
The afternoon/evening sessions also include dinner.
All our prices are exclusive of VAT.
Price: € 625,-
Throughout the course, we will assess active participation, correct application of the learned skills and the ability to apply what you have learned in practice. If you pass, you will receive a company-recognised certificate and your employer can appoint you to be a NEN 3140 “Vakbekwaam persoon”.
CerTech is an independent examination organisation responsible for developing, organising and conducting exams and tests. Annually, CerTech examines more than 10.000 candidates on behalf of trade organisations, consultancies and training institutes. These are mainly exams and tests focusing on technology, safety, security and organisation & communication.